- Language Arts
- Cultural Arts
- Fine Motor Skills (Writing)
- Gross Motor Activities
- Music & Art
- Character Building
- Bahasa Indonesia
To help prepare a solid foundation in character and skills to all children that will enable them to experience a world full of possibilities that are within reach.
- To mold a child into a confident, disciplined, and emotionally well-adjusted person.
- To instill good moral values that will lead to an upright behavior.
- To provide a fun, safe and clean environment conducive to learning.
- To treat each child with warmth, love, care and respect.
- To build a strong English language foundation at an early age.
- To form a close partnership with parents in giving the best education to each child.
- To give the students the best preschool curriculum.
Principal Ms. Ellisa Halim
Head of Admission Ms. Jiji Dela Cruz
Curriculum Method American Curriculum
School Terms 2 Terms / Year
Classes Baby Class (6 months)
Toddler (1-2 years old)
Pre-nursery (2-3 years old)
Nursery (3-4 years old)
Kindergarten 1 (4-5 years old)
Kindergarten 2 (5-6 years old)
- Air Conditioner
- Computer Lab
- Indoor Playground
- Parking Space
- Waiting Room